Re: [O] Help on spreadsheet/calc references and improvements

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] Help on spreadsheet/calc references and improvements
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 13:30:46 +0200

* Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am no expert with calc. I enjoy using it for rather
> simple things. However, I would like to use referencing more often
> and I face an issue here.
>
> I did a very basic example in two ways: vertical layout and
> horizontal layout. The reason for this is, that I got the feeling
> that referencing a set of values (not a single cell) differs in
> capabilities from rows to columns.

I could solve all of my issues with the kind help of Michael.

The things I learned about referencing other tables I documented in [1].

Maybe you'll find it handy as a reference to referencing tables :-)

  1.
https://raw.github.com/novoid/org-mode-workshop/master/featureshow/org-mode-teaser.org
     search for "referencing example with detailed explanation"
--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github