Re: [O] Deactivate babel source block

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Deactivate babel source block
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 09:09:36 -0600

You want to set the :eval and :tangle header arguments, this can be done
with `org-babel-insert-header-arg' bound to "C-c C-v j".  I've just
updated this function so that it now takes two optional arguments
specifying the header argument and value.

So your function could now be something like the following.

    (defun my-org-babel-deactivate ()
      (interactive)
      (org-babel-insert-header-arg "eval" "never")
      (org-babel-insert-header-arg "tangle" "no"))

Hope this helps,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte