[O] Org-agenda: show subtree?

From: Boyan Penkov
Subject: [O] Org-agenda: show subtree?
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 11:50:34 -0400

Hello all,

I'm writing to ask about showing a TODO item's entire subtree in the agenda
view.

I have a series of TODO items that have plain lists as subtrees; something like
this:

** TODO Grocery run
   DEADLINE: <2013-08-31 Sat> SCHEDULED: <2013-08-25 Sun>
*** Apples
*** Milk
*** Cottage cheese

Here, I denote that I want to to do the grocery run, and then have short notes
that apply to that TODO below.

I'd like to show the entire subtree -- expanded! -- in the agenda view, instead
of just the line that contains the TODO.  Is there a way to do this?

Cheers!

--
Boyan Penkov
www.boyanpenkov.com