[O] Time remaining report, anyone done it?

From: Myles English
Subject: [O] Time remaining report, anyone done it?
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:05:28 +0100

Hello all,

I have a bit of time now so I am dusting off a slightly buggy way of
finding out how much time is remaining on a project.  The basic idea is
that:

:Effort: - [total clocked time] = [time remaining before completion]

The ultimate aim is to get a "time remaining report", similar to a "clocked
time report".

Before I get too stuck in I thought I would ask: Has anyone already done
this or thought about a good way to do it (I really hope so)?

Myles