Re: [O] [Babel] Link Path In Tangled files

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [Babel] Link Path In Tangled files
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 10:07:16 -0600

I just added a customization variable which controls whether files and
links in comments in tangled files use relative or absolute path names
(this now defaults to relative paths).

See the org-babel-tangle-use-relative-file-links customization variable.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte