Re: [O] [BUG?] Strange message in minibuffer while exporting into HTML

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG?] Strange message in minibuffer while exporting into HTML
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 20:38:52 +0900

Hello,
** Eric S Fraga [2013-10-11 08:45:09 +0100]:

> Vladimir Lomov <address@hidden> writes:

>> Hello,
>> please consider this sample Org document (ex-call.org):

> [...]

>> Recently I faced with a strange message in minibuffer:
>> #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
>> Marker points into wrong buffer: #<marker in no buffer>
>> #+END_EXAMPLE
>> when exporting the Org document into HTML.

> [...]

> I think this might be a is the same problem I posted about a couple of days
> ago, a
> problem that affects both #+call: and call_ invocations of babel blocks.

> When I try your file, exporting to either HTML or LaTeX, I get the same
> error.  I am using the latest emacs snapshot.

> What is interesting is that if I save your file as t.org, extra buffers
> named t.org<2> and t.org<2><2> are created after having done two export
> attempts.  Do either of these appear for you?

No, I think because export function fails so it can't produce any buffer.

> By the way, what version of Emacs are you using?

Emacs compile from bzr repository (currently this is 114588).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
"For three days after death hair and fingernails continue to grow but
phone calls taper off."