Re: [O] org babel before excute hook

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] org babel before excute hook
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:24:50 -0600

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> In case it helps, there is org-confirm-babel-evaluate.
>
> (But I have not found it to be useful, because it does not seem to
> place point in a place where you can check properties, etc.)

I just pushed up a change so that `org-confirm-babel-evaluate' will
always be called from the head of the code block being evaluated.  So
the info can always be reached with something like the following.

    (setf org-confirm-babel-evaluate
          (lambda (&rest args)
            (message "info: %S" (org-babel-get-src-block-info 'light))
            nil))

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte