Re: [O] error exporting latex src block

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] error exporting latex src block
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:59:40 -0600

Jason Lewis <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> If I try and export:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC latex
> \\
> #+END_SRC
>
> as html from org-mode, it gives me the following error:
>
> face-attribute: Invalid face: font-lock-warning
>
> and fails to export anything.

Your example exports w/o problem for me with Org-mode version Org-mode
version 8.2.1.  I believe the problem on your system lies in the latex
fontification on your system.  Org-mode uses htmlize to export fontified
code to html, so you could try running htmlize-buffer from a latex-mode
buffer with "\\".

Hope this helps,

--
Eric Schulte