Re: [O] ascii fill column ignored

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] ascii fill column ignored
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:44:58 -0700

I narrowed it down to this, so it isn't in default Org.

I rely on being able to put paragraphs in inline footnotes as they
were in Org 7.  This implements that (and I rely on the fact that it
works well with font lock too).  However, for some reason it triggers
the bug.

      ;; from author of new exporter, with extra \
      ;; (setq org-export-before-parsing-hook nil)
      (add-hook 'org-export-before-parsing-hook
'hoka-org-export-par-in-inline-fn)
      ;; (remove-hook 'org-export-before-parsing-hook
'hoka-org-export-par-in-inline-fn)
      (defun hoka-org-export-par-in-inline-fn (backend)
        "Fix inline footnote paragraphs to work."
        (unless (org-export-derived-backend-p backend 'latex)
          (org-footnote-normalize)
          ;; =alpha i guess it sticks \par in there for you
          (while (re-search-forward "\\\\par\\s-*" nil t)
            (replace-match "\n\n"))))