Re: [O] Repeating the customization survey?

From: Florian Adamsky
Subject: Re: [O] Repeating the customization survey?
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:33:55 +0200

Dear Carsten,

Carsten Dominik writes:

> in 2009, we ran a customization survey, to figure out which variables are
> actually used by active Org-mode users.  The results can be seen here:
>
>        http://orgmode.org/worg/org-configs/org-customization-survey.html

[...]

> Any takers?

I would like to help. I'm not regular contributor to org-mode, so this
means I don't have deep knowledge of the internal structure of
org-mode. However, maybe this helps me to bootstrap myself into the
project. Would you be so kind to tell me the name of the function that
lists all the changed variables. Then I can play a little bit with that
and see which additional information may be useful.

Best regards
--
Florian Adamsky
http://florian.adamsky.it/