Re: [O] org-slidy and other HTML slideshows in org 8.x?

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] org-slidy and other HTML slideshows in org 8.x?
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:04:19 -0400

On 2013-10-23 23:12, Jay Dixit wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to use Dov Grobgeld's org-slidy
(https://github.com/dov/org-slidy [1]) to create HTML-based slideshows
using org-mode, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm not sure, but I
suspect this is because the syntax for org's HTML export may have
changed?

Attached is a quick hack --- ox-slidy.el, an org 8 exporter which inherits from ox-s5.

It has a lot of stuff hardcoded that should be variables, but it works.

rick