Re: [O] [BUG] Exporting to HTML a document with a #+CALL

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] Exporting to HTML a document with a #+CALL
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:39:56 +0100

Vladimir Lomov <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
> ** Eric Schulte [2013-10-22 08:44:18 -0600]:
>
>> This issue only manifests with the Emacs compiled from source, and as
>> such I can not reproduce it.
>
>> If this bug makes it into a released version of Emacs I can address it
>> then.  Until then perhaps this should be reported to the emacs-dev list.
>
> I found which revision introduced this behaviour (114069) but I don't
> know how to prepare minimal example which would show incorrect behaviour
> and wouldn't use Org syntax. Is that possible at all?

I have been wondering the same thing for over a month now.  This problem
has been present in the snapshots of Emacs since early September.  I
haven't run into the problem in any non-org use of Emacs
unfortunately.  There's something about calls in babel that exercises
the buffer management in Emacs more than other uses.

> Nevertheless, I'll try to write a bug report based on Org example but
> only tomorrow.
>
> P.S. I suppose there must be another problem commit because error
> message was changed somewhere between commits 114100 and 114200, I don't
> have time right now to dig deeper.

Which is why I believe you thought you had a different problem than the
one I reported back in September!  I'm glad you've tracked this down as
well.  Keep us posted.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2.1-87-g8e841c