Re: [O] reverse column or row.

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] reverse column or row.
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:52:45 +0200

Hi Uwe

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think that one could "solve" the hebrew problem I mentioned yesterday,
> if there were a function like org-table-reverse-column
> (or org-table-reverse-row)
> acting like reverse-region but just for columns or rows.
>
> Unfortunately there is no function as reverse-rectangle or something
> like this to start with.
>
> Anybody has an idea?

This again I see in the category of "fun with combinations of
reverse-region (to reverse lines) and org-table-transpose-table":

Reverse row(s): Isolate the row(s) by adding an empty line before and
after, transpose, reverse, transpose, remove added empty lines.

Reverse column(s): Transpose the whole table before and after the
steps above.

Michael