Re: [O] Can't get listings to work

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Can't get listings to work
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 06:07:47 -1000

Apologies for the noise. I'm exporting two documents with different
requirements and put the configuration in the wrong place. Now that it
is in the right place, all works as it should.

Is the docstring for org-latex-listing-options correct? I had to use
double backslashes instead of the single backslashes shown in the
docstring.

Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye