Re: [O] CDLaTeX in Org document

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] CDLaTeX in Org document
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 09:12:09 +0100

On 26.10.2013, at 08:47, Vladimir Lomov <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm using CDLaTeX with Org documents and with LaTeX ones (AUCTeX major
> mode). I configured cdlatex to insert closing brackets and dollar (
> '$({[' ) and this works fine in AUCTeX major mode. Is it possible to use
> similar feature in combination Org+cdlatex?

Hi Vladimir,

this is not supported currently.  Overwriting the key bindings
for ([{ and $ would cause other problems, because Org already
does other stuff with self-insert characters (see the function
org-self-insert-command) like speed commands and automatic
adjustments in tables.  So there is not simple fix, would
require a more complex fix.

- Carsten