Re: [O] capture template property :kill-buffer does not let me refile

From: Rodrigo Amestica
Subject: Re: [O] capture template property :kill-buffer does not let me refile
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 21:48:40 -0400

Hello,

based on 'printf' type logging I have found one solution that looks to me like a
bug fix in org-capture-refile. But I'm obviously far from guessing any side
effect that I could be missing.

In org-capture-refile if I move org-capture-finalize after the
save-window-excursion form then the :kill-buffer option works as expected
without interfering with the refile operation.

I meant to say a bug fix because to me it sounds more reasonable to call
org-capture-finalize really when finished, in this specific case after refile.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,
 Rodrigo