Re: [O] Insert a heading in every sibling

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] Insert a heading in every sibling
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 07:13:19 +0100

Dnia 2013-10-28, o godz. 06:13:21
Scot Becker <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):

> I'm using org-mode to keep track of student grades.  How can I easily
> add a bunch of identical headings at a certain level in my tree?
> Specifically,I have a L2 heading for each student, and I want to put
> a node (heading, with some properties) under each L2 student heading
> for that class.

Personally, I'd just write a small Elisp function to do that.  (It's
easier than you might think - even I could do that;).)  Here's a thing
that is (remotely) similar:
http://mbork.pl/2013-09-23_Automatic_insertion_of_habit_templates_%28en%29

Or, you could record a keyboard macro, and even save it as Elisp.

Hth,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University