Re: [O] [bug] [babel] babel corrupts undo history

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] [babel] babel corrupts undo history
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:17:11 -0400

Hi Sam,

I am sorry for the late reply.  It seems I forgot to apply the patch I
originally sent.  I have just done so.

It seems like what you are talking about below is a different problem,
though.  The ‘org-src-in-org-buffer’ macro is only called when saving or
tangling, not when invoking ‘org-edit-special’ (C-c ').  And at least in
a quick test, I do not see any buffer corruption when saving (C-c ' C-x
C-c ').  Do you?

Thanks,

--
Aaron Ecay