Re: [O] Importing from Oddmuse?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Importing from Oddmuse?
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 02:38:48 +0530

Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:

> I've used Oddmuse for years to maintain my own personal Wiki, but now
> I'm looking to move to Org mode.

I am in the process of adding Org-mode markup support to the Oddmuse
wiki engine.  (By support I mean, only the text markup not agenda or
babel related stuff)

I have some changes in my local work-area that is promising.

Interested people can watch out for activity in this space -

   http://oddmuse.org/wiki/Org_Markup_Extension

One can also look at the churnings happening here:

   http://repo.or.cz/w/orgmuse.git