[O] Org-protocol not working

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Org-protocol not working
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 21:25:11 +0100

Hi list,

I had a bookmarklet in Firefox to grab page addresses as "bookmarks" in
a capture.org file.  A few days (or so) ago, it seemingly stopped
working.  (AFAIR, I did an upgrade of Firefox version.)  Did anyone else
noticed something like this?  How to debug this (both on Emacs and
Firefox side), since I even don't know how to file a proper bug report
(other than "it doesn't work", which is probably not very helpful)?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University