Re: [O] Show TODO item in table of contents

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] Show TODO item in table of contents
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 23:26:23 -0500

> Hello,
>
> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Would the following patch do the job?
>>
>> It does for me!  Thanks
>
> Applied then.
>

> Regards,

Hi Nicolas,

This patch
4c94c4d (ox-html: Add TODO keyword to TOC entries, 2013-11-06)

changes the behaviour of HTML TOCs.  I noticed that when I export my
org-mode document (http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html) with this patch
the TOC no longer has numbering on the items - and it is just displayed
as a plain list.

Was this intended?  I prefer the old behaviour with numbered TOC entries
matching the numbered headlines (esp since my TOC in this document is
long)

Can this be fixed?

Thanks and regards,
Bernt