[O] commit 5ea0228 has problem opening big org-mode file

From: York Zhao
Subject: [O] commit 5ea0228 has problem opening big org-mode file
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 22:55:27 -0500

Hi List,

I have an org-mode file that is 3230004 bytes in size. With commit "92f30ae" it
can be opened without any problem. However, with commit "5ea0228" the same file
could not be opened properly.

What I did was: I opened Dired buffer, select the file, press enter, nothing
happened and Emacs locks up, hit C-g to get out, and I noticed that the file had
actually been opened, so I just visited the buffer, this time the contents of
the file appeared, but my org-tables are not fontified at all.

Just now I tried again, this time I toggled "debug on error" on, closed the
file, and tried to open the file, again, Emacs locks up, hit C-g and my emacs
revived, again, the file had been opened, just didn't show up. So I visited the
buffer, this time my org-tables are fontified properly.

What's the problem do you think this could be?

Thanks,

York