[O] orgtble and flyspell interaction causing mem exhaustion error?

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: [O] orgtble and flyspell interaction causing mem exhaustion error?
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 08:23:01 +0530

When I try to create an table using org-table-create, the table
outline shows up and upon writing any word in any cell, it causes
Emacs to freeze up with an error like 95% physical mem used.  When I
disable flyspell mode and try it again, the issue does not happen.

Anyone else experiencing this or is it only me?

 sivaram