Re: [O] Ignored in-buffer settings and after-export hook

From: Daniel Gerber
Subject: Re: [O] Ignored in-buffer settings and after-export hook
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 09:52:55 +0100

Hello,

On 24/10/2013 20:05, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
I guess I can, but it means re-doing the mapping sources to exported
file names.
AFAICT, there is only one place where both the source and the output
name are known: in `org-publish-file', right after a file has been
published.

We may add a hook there. Since, at that time, the current buffer can be
anything, both file names need to be passed as arguments to the hook.
Also, files skipped during the publishing process won't trigger it.

What do you think?
It would be fine!
It has been a long time, but would you mind testing the following patch?
Yes it works for me.

Thanks!

Daniel Gerber