Re: [O] Export all radio tables off a document

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Export all radio tables off a document
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 00:59:38 +0100

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 09:14:09PM +0100, Thorsten Grothe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * Thu, 05 Dec 2013 18:50:53 +0100, address@hidden:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I asked the same question sometimes ago
> >http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg64189.html and
> >Carsten posted this answer which is still working for me
> >

> >(defun my-org-send-all-tables ()
> >    (interactive)
> >    (org-table-map-tables
> >       (lambda () (orgtbl-send-table 'maybe))))
> >

> very very nice, it works !!!!! Thank you very much! It's a bit slow but
> that's not a problem!! I'm working with Auctex here and the code is not
> indented after exporting the tables. Would it be possible to expand the
> macro so that it automatically indents the code --> in Auctex this is C-c
> C-q C-e ?

The lambda bit in the above snippet is a function that operates on all
tables one at a time.  If you can reliably select the exported table,
you can call indent-region (or whatever special function AucTeX might
use) to indent it.

Maybe a nice simple lisp project to get started programming in lisp? ;)

GL,

--
Suvayu