Re: [O] how to adjust vertical spacing between lines in a simple list, p

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] how to adjust vertical spacing between lines in a simple list, pdflatex export
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 21:03:23 -0600

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Christopher W. Ryan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> In LaTeX, I would typically use the enumitem package, and then start an
> itemized list with
>
> \begin{itemize}[itemsep=  ]
>
> where itemsep could equal whatever spacing I wanted.
>
> How do I change the inter-item vertical spacing (specifically, decrease
> it) in org-mode with pdflatex export?

If I follow correctly, you're saying that enumitem works in raw LaTeX
and you want to use it via Org-mode? If so, can you get by with
applying document-wide settings in the .org file header?

#+latex_header: \usepackage{enumitem}
#+latex_header: \setlist or \setenumerate [global options you want applied][1]

Or do you need control at the level of specific itemized groupings,
and thus document-wide settings wouldn't work for your situation?

Hope that helps?
John

[1] Like this:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/75578/how-to-change-list-settings-globally