Re: [O] Org mode and "shunt" exporters?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode and "shunt" exporters?
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 08:02:24 -0500

that sounds like an interesting approach. xml seems like what you really want, since looking at the parsetree there is a lot of information (e.g. attributes, properties, etc...) that would be tricky to generate a fully representative json scheme.

This page suggests at the bottom you could export to texinfo, and convert that to docbook:
http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/ox-overview.html

makeinfo --docbook file.texi

John

John Kitchin