Re: [O] [Bug] commit 39070b7fc7 breaks babel test

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [Bug] commit 39070b7fc7 breaks babel test
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 12:05:37 -0700

Skip Collins <address@hidden> writes:

> It's been a week and this test still fails.

Fixed.

> Would it make sense to automatically enforce passing all tests before
> git accepts a change?

I for one would strongly oppose this change.  This would only make it
take longer and thus make it less likely that new code is committed.
This is the master branch where development should be fast and
experimentation should take place, not the maintenance branch.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
https://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte