Re: [O] Org mode and "shunt" exporters?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode and "shunt" exporters?
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 21:53:15 -0500

I tried this code but I get a JSON readtable error even with the examples in the code.

John

-----------------------------------
John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Matt Price <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Aaron Ecay <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2013ko abenudak 12an, John Kitchin-ek idatzi zuen:
>>
>> I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for my solution, it's currently a
>> constructive procrastination project to see if it is possible ;)
>>
>> I made this:
>>
>> https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/prelude/ox-json.el
>>
>> which does give some output that vaguely resembles json for a very simple
>> org-file (no quotes, no effort to make compliant json, or pretty print it,
>> for example). This handles headlines, italic, bold text, links, paragraphs,
>> and plain text.
>
> Emacs has a json library since 2008 (C-h f json-encode), and
> pretty-printing in that library since last year, so you (or someone else
> who has procrastination time on their hands...) should be able to solve the
> quoting and formatting problems that way.
>
> --
> Aaron Ecay

I am pretty ignorant and may have missed a referene o this in the
thread, but this (very outdated) code is on the emacswiki:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-json.el

not sure if it will actually help you.

Matt