Re: [O] Old style backquotes in ox-texinfo.el

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Old style backquotes in ox-texinfo.el
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:18:45 +0800

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
> I see in the git log for ox-texinfo that Carsten got rid of old
> style backquoting on September 19th.  Yours must be older than that?

Well, as I said before, I'm using the stable release tag for 8.2. I do
not habitually use the latest from master. Org is one area where I
don't want to expose myself to bleeding-edge bugs.

It seems that the commit for ox-texinfo.el did not make it into
release_8.2. So, if this is no longer an issue in master, then I'm
satisfied with that.

So, I think nothing more to discuss about this.

hjh