Re: [O] tricky odt export needs

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] tricky odt export needs
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:59:06 +0530

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> You can do cross-references with ordinary links. Have a look at the
> manual section 4.2, "Internal links". However, what you get out of the
> box is textual references to e.g. section headings, not page
> references. You can change that for each reference individually by
> right-clicking on them in LibreOffice. There should be a way to get
> page references by default, but off the cuff, I'm not sure how.

I am interested in rolling out support for xref by pagenumbers.  I would
like to know what the standard or recommended practice is like.

So, when one says "I want pagenumbers for xref", what xref-es they have
in mind.  Do they mean ONE-or-SOME-or-ALL of a xref to outline headings,
figure, table, source listings, formula etc.

Personally I wouldn't recommend use of filters to end users.  Filters
are useful for programmers not for the layman.