[O] org-mode tables

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] org-mode tables
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 14:03:38 +0000

I have a org-mode document (attached) which when published with
M-x org2blog/wp-post-buffer. Everything works, except for publishing
the tables. I've resorted to #+BEGIN_HTML before the table and  ...
#+END_HTML after it, and then let htmlize handle it. But it only
partially works. If you want to see the html-ized tables the url is
http://test.tgmeds.org.uk/2013/12/26/postmenopausal-hormone-replacement-therapy-and-breast-cancer/#more-73

TABLE 1 & TABLE 2 are both in the section headed
"Should Women with a History of Breast Cancer Use HRT?"

I would be very grateful if someone could suggest how I can get these
tables displaying properly in the exported document. They work and look
good in the .org source document, but they don’t survive the exporting
into a wordpress document. I've even tried copying the good looking
tables from the source document and pasting them into the final
document, and it didn’t work!

Any ideas please folks?

Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944