Re: [O] problem of accents with pdflatex export

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] problem of accents with pdflatex export
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:45:35 +0100

Dear Ramon,

Many thanks for your help. It seems that my problem was not really serious.

Best wishes, and, soon, happy new year !

Jo.

2013/12/29 Ramon Diaz-Uriarte <address@hidden>
Dear Joseph,

One minor suggestion: before exporting/texing you can play around with the
encoding used to save the file by doing

C-x RET f

and then specify the one you want (with tab completion as usual).

You can see which one (among utf-8, or the several iso, etc) works for you
before fixing them in the head line as suggested by Andrea. In my case
(which I guess could be similar to yours in terms of types of accents, ñ,
etc), I use iso-8859-15.

Best,

R.

--