[O] Finer control over LaTeX export

From: Uwe Ziegenhagen
Subject: [O] Finer control over LaTeX export
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:02:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everyone,

I have short parts of Python code in my org file:

#+begin_src python :results value
def foo(x):
  if x>0:
    return x+1

  else:
    return x-1

return foo(590)
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
: 591

#+begin_src python :results value
return 1+1
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
: 2

#+begin_src python :results output
print(1+2)
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
: 3

These get exported to

\#+begin$_{\text{src}}$ python :results output
print(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+11)
\#+end$_{\text{src}}$ python

\begin{verbatim}
56
\end{verbatim}
\section{{\bfseries\sffamily TODO} Emacs Artikel zur Code-Evaluation}
\label{sec-18}
\begin{verbatim}
def foo(x):
  if x>0:
    return x+1

  else:
    return x-1

return foo(590)
\end{verbatim}

\begin{verbatim}
return 1+1
\end{verbatim}

\begin{verbatim}
print(1+2)
\end{verbatim}

How can I define how Org Mode is exporting these snippets?

The whole verbatim stuff is "okay", I'd like to replace that with the
listings package, but the

\#+begin$_{\text{src}}$ python :results output
print(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+11)
\#+end$_{\text{src}}$ python

requires amsmath just for the \text command, so this is also something I
want to change. Can anyone point me to the correct way of changing it.

Uwe