Re: [O] Problem with #+BEGIN_SRC shell, and export

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with #+BEGIN_SRC shell, and export
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 15:53:34 +0100

Hi,

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Perhaps one could add '("shell" . 'sh) to org-src-lang-modes.  That
> would protect against this particular error.  Whatever solution is
> adopted should be easily discovered and sidestepped in case anyone
> actually did want to export code using shell-mode for highlighting.

In this particular case, I don't think adding

  '("shell" . 'sh)

to `org-src-lang-modes' will help, as shell-mode is a mode for
shell interactions, not just shell editing.  So the user probably
wanted sh-mode instead.

As for making it easier to discover I don't know, the docstring
seems complete enough to me.

--
 Bastien