[O] cite with reftex for html and latex export

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] cite with reftex for html and latex export
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 09:22:30 +0100

Hello,

I believe that  this post is not without link with the thread "HTML Export doesn't handle internal link with post.

In order to obtain via reftex a code which produces links to reference in "plain" style, I have put in my init.el file the following code:

(defun org-mode-reftex-setup ()
  (load-library "reftex")
  (and (buffer-file-name) (file-exists-p (buffer-file-name))
       (progn
;enable auto-revert-mode to update reftex when bibtex file changes on disk
(global-auto-revert-mode t)
(reftex-parse-all)
;add a custom reftex cite format to insert links
(reftex-set-cite-format
 '((?b . "[cite:%l ]")
   )
 )
)
       )
  (define-key org-mode-map (kbd "C-c )") 'reftex-citation)
  (define-key org-mode-map (kbd "C-c (") 'org-mode-reftex-search)
  )

(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'org-mode-reftex-setup)

The space between %l and ] allows me to write the page of reference.

The result is for example :

Quine [[3], p. 10]

Of course, it would be better to obtain: [3, p. 10], but I do not succed to find the good solution.

If someone can help me...

Best wishes,

Jo.