Re: [O] problem of path in using ox-bibtex

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] problem of path in using ox-bibtex
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 12:09:07 +0100

Hello Fabrice,

2014/1/6 Fabrice Popineau <address@hidden>
http://blog.jansoehlke.com/?Recipes&nr=62
help to run bibtex2html in different directories ?

No, I got always the same message but I have not changed all texmf.cnf files, but only the file of the path indicated in this blog.
Thanks for your help. I have decided to find the solution with org-publish, in orgazing my folders as it is suggested here :

 http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.html

it is maybe a good solution...

Meilleurs voeux pour cette année 2014, et encore merci !

Joseph