Re: [O] email -> TODO items?

From: Brett Viren
Subject: Re: [O] email -> TODO items?
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 14:00:31 -0500

Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:

> I use half a dozen email clients, including mutt, which lets me easily
> pipe a message to a script.

The need to support multiple clients may rule out my suggestion but
capturing a TODO or a note while visiting a GNUS message and thus
preserving the link back to the article that spawned my task/idea is
fantastically useful.

In your pipe scheme maybe there is some way you can preserve this link
back.

-Brett.