Re: [O] gnus: link annoyance

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] gnus: link annoyance
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 14:28:15 +0100

Hello François (bonjour Montréal), hello the list,

I do  not want to  be rude  in asking a  newbie question in  this thread
about Gnus and Org. But I would be  happy to know if the thing to what I
think exists or not, and it is a possible thing or not.

Le   mar.    07   janv.    2014   à    06:36:02   ,    François   Pinard
<address@hidden> a envoyé ce message:
> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> I would not think one should modify his Gnus habits or methods merely
> because Org has a tool to search in Gnus.  Org uses Gnus, but Gnus
> should not be disturbed because of that.

Here is my question : if Org uses Gnus, is it possible of making uses of
Org via Gnus?

I mean  that it would be  great to write  a letter with for  example the
letter  class in  a file  letter.org .  After that  you can  export your
letter.org to a letter.html as well as to letter.pdf via letter.tex, and with
Gnus,
thanks to  the link system, you  can send your nice  letter.html to your
colleague with letter.pdf as attachment.

Is it already  possible to do that with  Org and Gnus, or not?  If it is
not possible at the moment, would it be possible?

If this dream is  already the reality, your advice to  learn this use of
Gnus and Org will be welcome.

Best wishes,

Jo.