Re: [O] Org Table Export to Markdown Table Question

From: vilibald
Subject: Re: [O] Org Table Export to Markdown Table Question
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 08:44:32 +0100

> I realize this is a pandoc problem, but since markdown supports tables, is
> it
> possible to have Org export the tables into markdown as markdown tables
> rather than html tables? Also, is there a way for latex code to be
> converted
> prior to markdown export?
>
> Thanks, Aric

Hi Aric,
AFAIK md export doesn't support tables as the original Markdown is not
mentioning them, so unfortunately org-mode will not help you at the moment
unless you are up for bit of elisp programming to get these Markdown
extensions working.
As for the latex code, I'm not sure what you'd like to achieve, you want
the latex code to be converted to what?

Have a nice day
Vilibald