Re: [O] Org Export to ODT Problem Files - Latex Equations Work

From: Aric Gregson
Subject: Re: [O] Org Export to ODT Problem Files - Latex Equations Work
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:28:56 -0800

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> can you give more details about your setup?

I am using the mathtoweb function and so far so good. Here is what I
have and what I understand of it, but I could be wrong about why it is
working.

The file has this header:

I have this in my .emacs file:

;; to convert latex equations to mathml for ODT export
; uses mattoweb (http://www.mathtoweb.com/cgi-bin/mathtoweb_home.pl)
(setq org-latex-to-mathml-convert-command
      "java -jar %j -unicode -force -df %o %I"
      org-latex-to-mathml-jar-file
      "~/.emacs.d/mathtoweb.jar")

Now it just works after updating to Java 7.

> This could well deserve a link to worg/org-hacks.org!

Yes, some of those files are outdated and it has been somewhat
challenging to find all the needed info in one place.

Thanks, Aric

--
    ~O
    /\_,