[O] color header based on priority/tags rather than level

From: David Rees
Subject: [O] color header based on priority/tags rather than level
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:53:09 -0800

Is there way to set the color/face of a header line based on priority/tags rather than level? Maybe a way of setting a hook method that takes header line info and returns color/face info?

I've found that I can use org-priority-face to color the priority cookie and I can use org-agenda-fontify-priorities to apply color to the agenda line, but I want to color the header line in the original buffer.

FYI, Here is a link to old post on this, but it ended just with solution for agenda lines http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/17143/match=color+entire+header