Re: [O] working on cloud

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] working on cloud
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 07:24:42 -0500

Renato Pontefice <address@hidden> writes:

> Ok! Can I set this variable? Or Do I have to run emacs with -u ?
>
> TIA
>
> Renato
>
> 2014/1/13 Bastien <address@hidden>
>
>     Renato Pontefice <address@hidden> writes:
>
>     > How do you obtain that?
>
>     C-h v user-init-file RET
>     C-h v user-emacs-directory RET
>
>     --
>      Bastien

It seems to me that you have enough problems with basic emacs questions
that you would be better off either a) finding a local emacs guru who
could help you (it is much less frustrating to be able to ask a question
and get an immediate answer rather than waiting for days) or b) asking
your questions on the emacs IRC channel (somebody else will have to
provide a reference to that though - I don't know what it is off the top
of my head.)

If neither of these is possible, then the gnu.emacs.help newsgroup is
probably a better bet than the orgmode group.

I'm not trying to discourage you from asking questions, just trying to
suggest more efficient ways to get answers.

--
Nick