Re: [O] python :session does return

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] python :session does return
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 13:25:21 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014, Nick Dokos wrote:

When I do use IPython, ":results output" doesn't show "print" statement. The plain "x" showing up in the output goes away if I use ":results output".

I'm not talking about the hang: that's a problem (although I can't reproduce it, so it may -or may not - be a problem with your particular setup.)

I was specifically addressing this comment:

However, the capturing of output doesn't seem to work right.

Yes I got your comment. The :results output doesn't work either.

  -k.