Re: [O] Buffer local alias?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Buffer local alias?
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:12:14 -1000

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Use fboundp, instead of boundp: the latter checks the variable binding
>> slot, whereas the former checks the function binding slot.
>
> Also, I thought sbe was unknown enough to rename it directly
> instead of creating an alias.  If many people are using sbe,
> maybe an alias is better -- but I'd rather not to add it.

Thanks Nick. This works:

  * Local variables                                                  :noexport:

  # Local Variables:
  # eval: (and (fboundp 'org-sbe) (not (fboundp 'sbe)) (fset 'sbe 'org-sbe))
  # eval: (sbe "setup-common-lisp")
  # End:

Bastien, for my use case there is no reason to define an alias.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye