Re: [O] Plentiful warnings & errors installing org+contrib

From: Melleus
Subject: Re: [O] Plentiful warnings & errors installing org+contrib
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:23:53 +0200

Thank you for replying! That was the first thing I did. The second was
installing Emacs sources. But results were just the same. To me it looks
like that orgmode.org repository is not compatible with Emacs from
Debian or there are some unmaintained dependencies issues at least,
which could be understandable from the log by someone more literable in
Lisp than me. And surely I could do anything wrong which is the most
likely, but I cannot understand what?