[O] How to bind opening a custom agenda to a single key?

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] How to bind opening a custom agenda to a single key?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 11:09:56 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'm sorry, if this is obvious, but I did not find a solution in the manual or in the internet:

At the moment, I have to type C-c a h to open my main agenda, which I do quite often a day.
I want to simplify that keystroke and bind it to a function key, e.g. F12.

What works for me is (global-set-key (kbd "<f12>") 'org-agenda) which at least brings me to the overview over all defined agendas, but how can I bind F12 directly to the Agenda with trigger "h"?

Kind regards

Martin