[O] [RFC] Move ox-koma-letter into core?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [O] [RFC] Move ox-koma-letter into core?
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 00:08:33 +0100

Hello,

"ox-koma-letter" is an export back-end living in contrib, which, as you
may know, allows to easily produce letters from Org. I think this is
a nice feature to have[fn:1]. Should we have it in core?

There is one thing to consider, though: Viktor Rosenfeld (Cc'ed)
contributed a significant number of lines of code to the file but hasn't
signed FSF papers, AFAIK.

WDYT?

Regards,

[fn:1] Luis Anaya's ox-groff.el seems to provide similar features but
I haven't tested it. Though, AFAICS, Groff is more limited than LaTeX.

--
Nicolas Goaziou