Re: [O] Different behavior of exported results in org-babel

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Different behavior of exported results in org-babel
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:32:17 -0500

Ahmadou Dicko <address@hidden> writes:

> As a workaround I will use your trick (in buffer evaluation before
> exporting) but I was thinking of writing a filter.

A better workaround is to delete the white space (spaces, tabs and
newlines) at the end of the file: without that, the problem goes away.
If white space is added to the end of the file, the problem might
reappear, with different amounts of junk added depending on the amount
of added white space.

I have traced it down to org-babel-exp-process-buffer: it does the
deletions of the source code blocks (possibly putting them back again
if the header args tell it to) but it does not always delete the right
region. More details later.

Nick