[O] bug still there: M-right does not demote some subheadings in a regio

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] bug still there: M-right does not demote some subheadings in a region
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:37:24 -0700

I spoke too soon.

This bug is /definitely/ still there.  I can reliably corrupt the
buffer with ordinary M-right on a region of text.

It happens every time on every region of text, as far as I can tell.

***** test org
******* before
******* beg of region
******* a -- fold this
********* b
********* c
********* d
********* e
******* end of region
******* after

If Susan's bug is fixed, then this is a different bug.

> On 1/15/14, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
>> This is the same bug than the one Susan reported, and it was
>> fixed yesterday.  Please update and confirm.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>>  Bastien

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.